In this episode you can hear Chuk Odenigbo and Andrei talk about enforced politeness, how a paycheck isn’t enough to inspire loyalty, working with low motivated people and the importance of soft skills.
Some value points you can expect:
- The difficulties of motivating people
- Low motivation employees need to feel listened to and need to feel that what they do matters
- The importance of soft skills increases with the size of your team
- The hardship of separating work and personal life
- Working with people who “complete you”
- Trusting your team because they are professionals
- The importance of business owners to have employment experience
- Salary is how you get employees to come, culture is how you get them to stay long term
- Distribution of power helps keep leaders in check
- The importance of “checks and balances”
Chuk is the author of:
You can reach out to Chuk on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!