In this episode you can hear Andrei and Reuven Lerner talk about how emulating good leader can jump start your leadership career, why standard communication channels are important for professionals and how A players hire A players and B players hire C players
Some value points you can expect:
- Emulating and imitating good leaders to better ourselves
- Don’t tell you employees what to do
- Setting goals and trusting your professionals
- Using a bug tracker to manage project work
- Minor infrastructure changes can cause great behavioral benefits
- Discovering whom you like to work with the hard way
- A players hire A players and B players hire C players
- Techies should also learn non tech things.
Reuven is the author of:
You can reach out to Reuven on:
Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!