In this episode you can hear Matt Gagnon and Andrei talk about the dangers of being addicted to the praise other give you which can lead you down a path dictated by others, how making more you end up spending more and why it is important to reflect on your own boundaries.
Some value points you can expect:
- The dangers of being addicted to the praise
- Living life to the tune of other people
- Living cheque to cheque on a six figure salary
- Knowing yourself and knowing your boundaries
- Soul sold to corporate life
- Don’t apologize for wanting something else
- Training and developing future bench mates
- Sometimes people get defensive when asked “why”
- “What else” can be a very powerful question
Matt is the author of:
You can reach out to Matt on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!