In this episode you can hear Michael Sherlock and Andrei talk about dealing with underperforming employees, attitude vs training, using self reflection, not being people’s first google search and being the buffer between who reports to you and whom you report to.
Some value points you can expect:
- Dealing with underperforming employees
- Usually people need better training, not a better attitude
- The importance of self reflection
- being the buffer between who reports to you and whom you report to
- Solve a teammates’ problem and one person will be happy for a time, teach your team how to solve problems and all will be happy most of the time
- Tell your people to come for help but do some research beforehand
How Successful People Lead: Taking Your Influence to the Next Level
Michael is the author of:
Sales Mixology: Why the Most Potent Sales and Customer Experiences Follow a Recipe for Success
Tell Me More: How to Ask the Right Questions and Get the Most Out of Your Employees
You can reach out to Michael on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!