In this episode you can hear John Eades and Andrei talk about how leadership is the journey and not the destination, how failure is not final, just feedback and how great bosses are inspiring to others.
Some value points you can expect:
- Leadership is a journey and is best shared with stories
- Servant leadership as used in the military
- The key to good leadership is inspiring others
- Failure is not final, it’s feedback
- The need to “will the good of another”
- The importance of “promoting standards”
- It doesn’t take a role or a title to be able to inspire, encourage and serve other people
- Why you first must identify as a leader
John is the author of:
You can reach out to John on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!