In this episode you can hear Jordan Goldrich and Andrei talk about the absolute importance of focusing on what you can and do control, how sometimes you need to be politely direct and sometime you need to be more diplomatic.
Some value points you can expect:
- Sometimes you have to be really direct, but remember to be polite about it
- Keep in touch with the people who keep in touch with the clients
- Treat people respectfully even when you think they do not deserve it
- You need to speak everybody’s language
- How to give negative feedback without damaging relationships
- Practicing alternative responses
What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How successful people become even more successful
Workplace Warrior: People Skills for the No-Bullshit Executive
Reach out on:
Donate on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!