In this episode you can hear Scott Miller and Andrei talk about Paul’s journey from newbie to CEO and President in 15 years, the skills and traits necessary for such a transition and the importance of having a circle of influence.
Some value points you can expect:
- You learn more from the mess than from your success
- A top producers isn’t necessary a top leader
- Not everyone should be a leader of people
- Leadership is a journey, not an event
- Listen, be patience and decisive
- Having a circle of influence
Multipliers, Revised and Updated: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
Management Mess to Leadership Success: 30 Challenges to Become the Leader You Would Follow
Everyone Deserves a Great Manager: The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team
Reach out on:
Donate on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!