In this episode you can hear Kamil Politowicz, Bogdan and Andrei talk about knowing your comfort zone, your strong points and your weak points, why you should write code on paper and if you hire professionals you should trust that they will work professionally.
Some value points you can expect:
- Knowing your comfort zone and how to play on your strong points
- Programming on paper or at least writing code by hand
- Being satisfied with your current growth and success
- Drawing the line between growth and greed
- Calm company atmosphere for the win
- Professional pride in the work you offer
- You are allowed to dislike bad management
- Garage company owner syndrome
- If you hire professionals, let them do their job
Kamil is the author of:
You can reach out to Kamil on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!