In this episode you can hear Jan William Alphenaar and Andrei talk about:
The necessity for flexibility if you want to compete on the global market with powerhouses, why employing hyper specialized people can lead to bankruptcy and why the client’s opinion matters on how you deliver.
Some value points you can expect:
- Smaller companies benefit from enough flexibility to act fast and act brave
- Bankruptcy is painful but not final
- If you have hyper specialized “one trick pony” employees, things can go wrong really fast when the industry requirements shift
- Look for skills, talent and attitude in your team mates
- Strive to do what your client likes best, bot what you like best
- Be inspiring, a part of the game and know your competition
- Hope for the best but always prepare a contingency plan
- How surprisingly fast massive changes can take place
Jan is the author of:
Please reach out to Jan for information on the books he has authored
You can reach out to Jan on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!