In this episode you can hear Nedjalko Milenkov, Bogdan Crudu and Andrei Crudu talk about the joy of watching people grow, how your job is kind of like a second life, how to make your team feel appreciated and so much more.
Some value points you can expect:
- The difference in learning programming between now and pre internet times
- The joy of watching people grow
- Your career is kind of like your second life
- People who job swap purely for money usually fall into 3 categories
- How to keep your top performers
- Ask your employees “do you us to look for a new client for you?”
- Making your people feel appreciated
- Anybody can start doubting themselves. A leader has to paint a clear vision for his team
- A manager must identify the areas where an employee needs work and make suggestions
- People feel rewarded when clearing hard tasks
Reach out on:
Donate on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!