In this episode you can hear Aaron Patton and Andrei talk about the benefits and joy of leveraging your former peer experience and peer mindset in your leadership career, earning respect by sticking in the trenches and how big egos might impress competitors but will always deter team cooperation.
Some value points you can expect:
- Leveraging a peer mindset to become a better leader
- Remembering where you come from by staying in trenches with your team
- Big egos for big failures
- Banter is good so long as it’s i good faith
- Share your knowledge and show people you can be in their shoes
Think and Grow Rich – free kindle download
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
Aaron is the author of:
You can reach out to Aaron on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!