In this episode you can hear Richar Ruiz and Andrei talk about learning from past mistakes so as not to repeat them, how experience is born out of tragedy and adversity and how the most important and understated trait of success is most often luck.
Some value points you can expect:
- Learning from past mistakes and failures so not to fall in the same trap
- The most difficult times in life sometimes bring the most valuable lessons
- Luck is oftentimes the most important factor
- Managing your team mates mental state
- Dealing with impostor syndrome
Richar is the author of:
You can reach out to Richar on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!