In this episode you can hear Katie Womersley and Andrei Crudu talk about how nobody starts a job already hating it, how to manage and leverage engineers and tech teams and how people want to have a positive impact.
Some value points you can expect:
- Veteran engineers are the best resource for managerial flow
- Escalating tension between product and engineering
- How do you measure a managers productivity
- People want to have impact, a leader’s job is to facilitate them in doing so
- The road to hell is paved with good intentions
Middlemarch (free kindle download)
How to Win Friends & Influence People
Katie is the author of:
Atomic Migration Strategy for Web Teams
You can reach out to Katie on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!