In this episode you can hear Sonya Natanzon and Andrei talk about how people change all the time, but a first impression is very hard to break, how actions speak louder than words and how even the best qualified and productive people can be unprofitable if they can’t be team players.
Some value points you can expect:
- Finding your niche in life
- People change all the time
- Actions speak louder than words
- The best qualified people can
- Interpersonal vs team dynamic
- Crowdsourcing for the win
- A unified and well oiled team works better than a group of heavy hitters
Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Sonya is the author of:
You can reach out to Sonya on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!