In this episode you can hear David Mead and Andrei talk about how trusting your people and showing them you do can profoundly impact your business for the better for years to come, how humility and encouragement are key stepping stones and how profits are merely a way to track success but never can substitute it.
Some value points you can expect:
- Trusting your people and knowing you are all together a real team
- Humility and sharing success are traits of successful people
- You can’t successfully run a company purely for the money
- Money is merely a way to track success, not substitute it
- First admit your shortcomings to yourself and then to others
- Pick team members that are strong where you are weak
The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living
David is the author of:
You can reach out to David on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!