In this episode you can hear Kenneth Vogt and Andrei talk about re-creating life sustaining businesses, failing is understandable except when it’s out of recklessness, sometimes a leader is simply the person in the lead.
Some value points you can expect:
- Recreate life sustaining businesses
- Leaving a beneficial footprint on the world
- Example is the way to lead
- Dot Com bubble failures
- Some stuff never changes, at least not in one lifetime
- Fail fast and fail cheap else you risk loosing it all
- A leader does leading
- We need help and we need support
- Humility is saying “I don’t know everything, sometimes I need some help”
Kenneth is the author of:
You can reach out to Kenneth on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!