In this episode you can hear Susan Schwartz and Andrei talk about how something so simple as lego play can boost business communication tremendously, how words can and often do hold different meaning to different people and how to include everyone in the project conversation.
Some value points you can expect:
- What is lego serious play
- Words hold different meaning for different people, so a visual representation can be invaluable
- Having 100% participation from all team members
- First to loose calm is first to loose leadership
- Speak less and listen more
Reach out on:
Donate on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!