In this episode you can hear Tom Kolditz and Andrei Crudu talk about how one university leadership program produced massive achievements for Rice University students, the dangers of bad leaders and why servant leadership is so powerful
Some value points you can expect:
- Leading from the heart
- What showing genuine interest in your constituency can help you achieve
- Leader development courses in university
- Only 40% of students took up a free elective leadership course. The ones who did, had huge advances in personal growth.
- Reducing the need for psychological counseling through leadership mentoring
- Acting too late can sometimes be truly deadly
- Servant leadership
- Good study and education does not a leader make
- Self awareness and practice is what helps you become a good leader
- Indomitable spirit and attitude is one of the only true freedoms we have
Tom is the author of:
You can reach out to Tom on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!