In this episode you can hear Esther Derby and Andrei talk about how a leader can be anyone regardless of title and appointment, how sometimes big actions cause big disturbances and how small micro changes can have big macro results.
Some value points you can expect:
- Most often leaders rise and are not appointed
- Every group needs information and organization
- Sometimes big actions create big disturbances
- The dangers of a possible pendulum swing
- Transparency is important but full disclosure isn’t necessary
- Being able to connect and relate
Power and Empowerment
7 Rules for Positive, Productive Change: Micro Shifts, Macro Results
Reach out on:
Donate on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!