In this episode you can hear Professor M.S Rao and Andrei talk about the importance of collaboration, how every failure is a stepping stone, and the proper view point to have to combat tribalist tendencies.
Some value points you can expect:
- We are not separated by invisible lines drawn on a map
- Not getting derailed by toxic environment
- A core attribute of leadership is growing other leaders
- Every failure is a stepping stone for success
- Reading, writing and speaking and key stone qualities
- Entwine success with integrity
- Love your country, but don’t hate another’s country, love your community, but don’t hate another community
- Always lead by example
- Now is the time to collaborate, now is the time to communicate
Rao is the author of:
Soft Leadership: A New Direction to Leadership
Soft Skills – Enhancing Employability
Smart Leadership : Lessons for Leaders
Success Sutras for Students: Stay Inspired!
Soft Skills for Young Managers
And many many more books available now on Amazon
You can reach out to Rao on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!