In this episode you can hear Ron Lichty and Andrei talk about:
Inspired leadership, or how leaders can share their vulnerabilities in story form, showing your human side to achieve success and why building a community of developers pays off.
Some value points you can expect:
- A culture of sharing pays off
- Situational leadership and how it can help you delegate correctly
- Why it’s important to apologize when you do wrong by others
- Getting promoted into management increases the learning load, not decreases it
- The managers job is to be an enabler and an empowerer to his people
- How agile came about
- Software development is a team sport and needs to be treated as such.
- Managers must ferment and foster psychological safety
- Self organizing teams are formed by people who assume leadership responsibilities inside the team regardless of experience
- Good programming teams work much like a good Jazz group
- Sharing is caring, and it’s a managers job to prove it to his team.
Ron is the author of:
You can Reach out to Ron on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!