In this episode you can hear Matt Ville and Andrei talk about the importance of humility and awareness, the impending dangers of burnout and the understated importance of being personable.
Some value points you can expect:
- Leveraging a strong background in retail
- Too much comfort is the start of a decline
- Humility and awareness of your surroundings keeps you focused and on the right path
- The dangers of burn-out
- Pacing yourself keeps you strong when playing the long game
- Get to know the people you work with. It is in your best interest to discover their likes and preferences
- Be personable
- People care about bosses who care about them
- If they don’t care about you as a person, then you are just another face in the crowd
- Celebrating individuality
Matt is the author of:
You can reach out to Matt on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!