In this episode you can hear Walter Alan Scott and Andrei talk about the importance of expanding horizons, relying on other people’s expertise and how to use other people’s confidence in us when we ourselves lack it.
Some value points you can expect:
- Thinking structure and direction gained from a military life
- Eliminating excuses
- Shedding that “keyhole size view” from home
- You have to be able to do the tasks you require others to do
- Relying on other people’s expertise
- The difficulties of coping with self doubt
- The only thing you can control is the start
- Learn how to be yourself
- Good things come to people who take action
Walter is the author of:
You can reach out to Walter on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!