In this episode you can hear Mike Ettore and Andrei talk about learning leadership through a military career and proving leadership through the thick of battle, how a non tech background isn’t a handicap when leading a tech company and why learning is a life long journey with great scenery all along the way.
Some value points you can expect:
- Tech knowledge is nice to have nut not required for senior roles
- If you end up in a leadership role, your leadership ability must outclass your tech skills
- Military skill for tech leadership
- Not having bias, for the win
- Let your people voice their opinion and they will follow orders happily
- Being biased based on your own tech experience is dangerous
Reach out on:
Donate on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!