In this episode you can hear Tyler Wagner and Andrei Talk about how schools most often teach you to go against your nature, how dropping out isn’t a necessarily a mistake and why you should hire people who are good at what you’re bad at.
Some value points you can expect:
- Dropping out of school but still achieving success
- Cookie cutting a business
- Focussing on what matters and delegating the rest
- Hiring people to be good at what you’re bad
- School teaches you to go against your natural way of being
- Keeping busy
Reach out on:
Donate on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!