In this episode you can hear Benjamin Dennehy , Bogdan Crudu and Andrei Crudu talk about the need for courage, how to track your success, what is decision making and the pitfalls of selling.
Some value points you can expect:
- It takes a good amount of courage to become a decent salesperson
- Getting good at the things people say you should get good at doing
- If you keep getting better on a year on end basis, you are on the right track
- Leadership, or decision making
- Most salesman do anything to avoid hearing no
- Making wrong decisions enables you to make good decisions – it’s called getting experienced
- Focussing on getting no’s faster
Reach out on:
Donate on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!