In this episode you will hear Amar and Andrei talk about:
Making people yearn for the desired result is the fastest way to put them on track for success. Amar B. Singh speaks of his experience as Director and Head of international companies, his challenges on managing people and how his autistic daughter changed his outlook on leading people.
Some value points you can expect:
- Why building a desire for the sea is the only way to construct a navy
- How the greater majority of employees seek balance and not high positions
- The first person you must be able to control is yourself
- Investment banking and hubris
- Why strong will power is counterproductive without modesty
- Why you should never take success for granted
- How you’re demeanor rubs of on those around you
Amar B. Singh is the author of the following:
A Week With Enya: We live blind…
You can Reach out to Amar on:
P.s: Only if you really really want to, and if you really really insist, you can donate on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/techieleadership
Please enjoy our show!